HIRING: 50/50 TICKET SELLERS
Inspiring the City of London through the power of hockey. The London Knights and the London Knights Alumni Foundation believe that we have a duty to help local charities, organizations and not for profits through the means of fundraising.
Together, our organizations, fans, and community will invest in local programs and initiatives that help the City of London.
The London Knights Alumni Foundation is looking to hire high-energy motivated sellers to join our 50/50 Electronic Raffle sales team. 50/50 raffles take place at all London Knights home games, where one lucky winner receives 50% of the jackpot and the remaining 50% is directed to the London Knights Alumni Foundation to support ongoing charitable efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively sell, handle and distribute 50/50 tickets within Budweiser Gardens either at a stationary kiosk or as a roaming sales representative during and prior to London Knights home games
- Attendance of all home games – exhibition, regular season, playoffs
- Effectively engage Knights fans with the 50/50 raffle and the London Knights Alumni Foundation
- Effectively meet and exceed sales goals
- Accurately reconcile sales with cash receipts
- Clearly communicate with customers
- Answer general inquiries about 50/50 program
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication with an enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a large crowd/fan base
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Genuine enthusiasm for community involvement within the sports and entertainment sector.
- Cash management experience is an asset
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work evenings and weekends and holidays (as required)
Director of Marketing and Game Day
519-681-0800 ext. 6438