The London Knights Hockey Club formed in 1965 as a Junior ‘A’ franchise. They were known then as the London Nationals, an Ontario Hockey Association affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs. This relationship ended in 1968 when the National Hockey League ended direct sponsorship of junior teams.
From 1968 to present day, London’s favourite team, along with its rich history and winning tradition, has been known as the London Knights. Throughout the team’s history, the Knights have earned 11 Division trophies; six Western Conference titles; four Ontario Hockey League Championships, and two Memorial Cups
In 2004-05 the Knights had an unprecedented record of 59-7-0-2, including setting the record for the Ontario Hockey League’s longest undefeated streak at 31 straight games.
The Knights organization, along with the city of London, has been a top destination for highly touted prospects. Retired numbers include: Rob Ramage (5), Dino Ciccarelli (8), Darryl Sittler (9), Brendan Shanahan (19), Brad Marsh (22), Rick Nash (61), Dave Bolland (91), and Corey Perry (94).
- Manage and Actively sell Sponsorship & Naming Rights for London Knights Hockey Club and Budweiser Gardens
- Develop and implement all London Knights marketing initiatives, collateral material, and community events.
- 5+ Years of Marketing and Event Planning in a Corporate Setting
- 5+ Years of Corporate and Outside Sales
- Personable and Strong Relationship Builder
- Creative mind
- Strong organizational skills
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Sales, Sport Management, and/or Communications
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closes: May 20, 2019 at 10:00am
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com