KNIGHTS ACQUIRE METE
LONDON, ONTARIO: London Knights General Manager Mark Hunter announced today that the team has acquired defenseman Victor Mete from Owen Sound. In exchange, the Knights have sent a total of six draft picks (three seconds, two thirds and a sixth all outlined below) to the Attack. Mete, a Woodbridge, Ontario native, was an 8th overall selection by the Attack in the 2014 OHL Priority Selection.
The media will have a chance to speak with General Manager Mark Hunter and defenseman Victor Mete when the Knights hold a press conference on Tuesday, September 9th at 12pm. The press conference will not be open to the general public. Those accredited media interested in attending can do so through Budweiser Gardens Gate #3 off of King Street. The press conference will take place in the main merchandise area.
Summary of Draft Picks Sent to Attack in Exchange for Victor Mete:
– Mississauga’s 2nd round pick in 2017 OHL Priority Selection
– London’s 2nd round pick in 2018 OHL Priority Selection
– London’s 2nd round pick in 2019 OHL Priority Selection
– London’s 3rd round pick in 2015 OHL Priority Selection
– London’s 3rd round pick in 2016 OHL Priority Selection
– London’s 6th round pick (conditional) in the 2017 OHL Priority Selection
Born Jun 7 1998 — Woodbridge, ONT
Height 5.10 — Weight 170 — Shoots L
— Regular Season —
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM
2013-14 Toronto Jr. Canadiens GTHL 33 12 18 30 0