The London Knights Hockey Club is committed to assisting charitable organizations throughout the London area, raising much needed resources by providing auction items for events and fundraisers. Keeping within our goals, we wish to give donation priority to organizations that benefit youth sports, health and medical charities, services provided to children and families and school groups and teams associated with our group sales program.
If you are not a part of our group sales program and wish to be please contact our Group Sales Manager, Chris Drinkwater at 519-681-0800 Ext. 6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a family owned franchise, the London Knights Hockey Club appreciates the importance of doing our part to better our community and are committed to assisting charities in London and the surrounding area with their fundraising efforts.
Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of requests for donations we receive weekly, we regrettably are not able to fulfill all submitted requests. Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation from the team. The London Knights Hockey Club is unable to fulfill requests described below:
- Items requested for personal use (i.e., stag and does)
- Multiple donations to the same organization within a given year
- Requests to contribute monetarily, purchase event sponsorship/signage, or donate bulk amounts of promotional items
In an effort to help support as many causes and fundraising events as possible, we do not donate to the same event/charity two years in a row. Priority is given to registered charities we have not worked with in the recent past.
The London Knights Hockey Club Donation Request Policy is as follows:
- Donation requests need to be received on official organization letterhead.
- All donation requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Requests must include the event information including the name of the beneficiary, the date of the event, the time and location of the event and the requested donation item. Requested items are not guaranteed.
- Donation request letters must include a contact name and phone number or email.
As the team is preparing for the 2017 OHL Playoffs, the London Knights Donation Program will temporarily be put on hold. Following the completion of the 2017 OHL Playoffs, the Donation Program will reopen and we will again be accepting requests.
All donation requests must be submitted via email, fax or mail. Please send your donation requests to Kaitlin Williams by email at email@example.com, by faxing 519-668-7291 or by mailing it to:
Donation Request – Community Relations
99 Dundas Street
London, Ontario N6A 6K1
The London Knights are proud to support local community charities and causes and will continue to do so. Past and current recipients of donations include:
- Autism Dog Services
- Big Brother Big Sisters
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Chatham Sports Hall of Fame
- Children’s Health Foundation
- Children’s Mental Health
- Community Living London
- CONNECT For Mental Health
- Crime Stoppers
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Guide Dog Users of Canada
- Heart & Stroke Association
- Huntington Society of Canada
- Jessica’s House Hospice
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada
- LHSC Mental Health
- London Food Bank
- London Veterans Affairs
- Mission Services of London
- Mitchell Minor Sports
- Parkinson’s Society of South Western Ontario
- Participation house
- PlayRight Playground
- Rick Hansen Foundation
- Right to Play
- Ronald McDonald House
- Sears National Ride for Kids Cancer
- Special Olympics
- Spectrum Social Skills Camp
- Joseph’s Hospice
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation
- Terry Fox Foundation
- United Way Middlesex
- Victim Services Huron
- Wellspring London
- YMCA StrongKids