Check out the London Knights Castle with their interactive seating map. See where your tickets are, directions to the arena and much more. (Click the image to the left to view the interactive map)
The Budweiser Gardens is a multi-purpose facility whose focus is on both entertainment and sports. The facility is an arena, which is scheduled to open October 11 2002. The centre is a “flagship” located in downtown London and will be one of the catalysts in the redevelopment of London’s downtown. The facility seats 9,000 for hockey and ice events and over 10,000 for concerts, family shows and other events. The facility has 1,000 premium club seats as well as 38 private luxury suites, 5 Group Sales Suites and is the largest arena in South Western Ontario. The building, which has the largest seating capacity between Toronto and Detroit, has several unique qualities:
- It has been constructed in the heart of downtown London and its exterior design incorporates a replica of the facade of the old Talbot Inn, a 19th Century Inn with that of a “state of the art” entertainment and sports facility.
- In addition to having the ability to accomodate both End and Centre Stage productions, the new facility has been designed to accommodate touring Broadway Shows. The theatre setting has the abillity to seat 2800 people and is complete with a 30 line fly grid.
- Its design reflects many of the features found in larger facilities
- The facility has been designed to exceed the Ontario Building Code requirements to accessibility. The facility more closely meets ADA requirements. There is accessible seating on every level.
- The facility exceeds the Ontario Building Code requirements for washrooms by approximately 55%