KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE SEASON TICKET WAITLIST
Interested in joining the Knights of the Round Table Season Ticket Waitlist? Adding your name to this list gives you exclusive London Knights offers including:
- Presale for individual game tickets at beginning of the season before the public on sale
- Discount on all London Knights apparel
- Access to season tickets in priority sequence
- Newsletter updates keeping you up to date with everything happening within the Knights organization
Want to take part in this exciting offer?
- Fill out the Knights of the Round Table Season Ticket Waitlist form HERE
- You can submit your waitlist form via email to email@example.com or by dropping it off at the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armory (see directions below)
Rules and Regulations
- There is an annual, non-refundable charge of $25 to remain on waitlist as well as a one-time, refundable deposit of $50 per seat
- If you are successful in securing London Knights season tickets, the $50 per seat will go towards the balance of your season tickets or playoff tickets
- If at any point you choose to come off of the waitlist, the $50 per seat will be refunded to you
- Please note there is no designated timeline as to when those on the list will secure season tickets (movement is solely based on renewal rate of current season ticket holders)
- If we offer you the number of tickets you have requested on the list and you do not accept them, you will forfeit your spot on the list and be moved to the bottom of the list
Directions to the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury
The Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury is located inside Budweiser Gardens at 99 Dundas St. in London Ontario. It can be found on the east side of the building off of Talbot St. midway between King St. and Dundas St. There is an awning over the door and display windows for the store.
Hours of Operation:
Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury:
Monday-Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*Unfortunately we do not have any parking available; however there is street parking and municipal parking lots around the facility.