Due to the most recent restrictions set forth by the Province of Ontario, no spectators will be allowed into sports and entertainment venues for twenty-one (21) days commencing on Wednesday, January 5th. Unfortunately, this affects London Knights games played at Budweiser Gardens between now and Wednesday, January 26th.
Games Without Fans
All ticket holders have been contacted. Please check your email (and junk folder, if necessary) for further details.
Affected Home Games
- Friday, January 7th vs. Flint at 7:00pm
- Friday, January 14th vs. Saginaw at 7:30pm
- Sunday, January 16th vs. Sarnia at 2:00pm
- Friday, January 21st vs. Erie at 7:30pm
- Sunday, January 23rd vs. Guelph at 2:00pm
All previously postponed Knights home games are expected to be rescheduled for a date on which spectators will be allowed to attend. Tickets for postponed games will still be valid for the rescheduled date. We will contact ticket holders when we receive the new dates.
Please see below the dates affected by postponement:
- Friday, December 17th vs. Owen Sound (New Date TBD)
- Friday, December 31st vs. Sarnia Sting (New Date TBD)
Despite not being able to attend our games in person, there are many ways in which you can stay up to date with your London Knights:
- Watch Live on Rogers TV Channel 13
- Stream Live on CHLTV
- Tune in on your radio or internet radio broadcast on AM980
- Follow us on social media for updates (@LondonKnights)
The Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury will remain open Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
We appreciate the patience and support from all Knights fans and we look forward to welcoming you all back safely to Budweiser Gardens!