The London Knights Hockey Club is committed to assisting charitable organizations throughout the London area, raising much-needed resources by providing auction items for events and fundraisers. Keeping within our goals, we wish to give donation priority to organizations that benefit youth sports, health and medical charities, services provided to children and families, and school groups and teams associated with our group sales program.
If you are not a part of our group sales program and wish to be please contact our Group Experience Manager, Liam Fitzpatrick at 519-681-0800 Ext. 6435 or email@example.com.
As a family-owned franchise, the London Knights Hockey Club appreciates the importance of doing our part to better our community and is committed to assisting charities in London and the surrounding area with their fundraising efforts.
Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of requests for donations we receive weekly, we regrettably are not able to fulfill all submitted requests. Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation from the team. The London Knights Hockey Club is unable to fulfill the requests described below:
- Items requested for personal use (i.e., stag and does)
- Multiple donations to the same organization within a given year
- Requests to contribute monetarily, purchase event sponsorship/signage, or donate bulk amounts of promotional items
In an effort to help support as many causes and fundraising events as possible, we do not donate to the same event/charity two years in a row. Priority is given to registered charities we have not worked with in the recent past.
The London Knights Hockey Club Donation Request Policy is as follows:
- All donation requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Donation requests need to be received on official organization letterhead.
- Please do not submit your request more than once. Double submissions will slow down the process
- Requested items are not guaranteed.
All donation requests must be submitted via the online form HERE.
The London Knights are proud to support local community charities and causes and will continue to do so. Past and current recipients of donations include:
- Autism Dog Services
- Big Brother Big Sisters
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Chatham Sports Hall of Fame
- Children’s Health Foundation
- Children’s Mental Health
- Community Living London
- CONNECT For Mental Health
- Crime Stoppers
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Guide Dog Users of Canada
- Heart & Stroke Association
- Huntington Society of Canada
- Jessica’s House Hospice
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada
- LHSC Mental Health
- London Food Bank
- London Veterans Affairs
- Mission Services of London
- Mitchell Minor Sports
- Parkinson’s Society of South Western Ontario
- Participation house
- PlayRight Playground
- Rick Hansen Foundation
- Right to Play
- Ronald McDonald House
- Sears National Ride for Kids Cancer
- Special Olympics
- Spectrum Social Skills Camp
- Joseph’s Hospice
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation
- Terry Fox Foundation
- United Way Middlesex
- Victim Services Huron
- Wellspring London
- YMCA StrongKids